How to Join Echuca Moama Triathlon Club
· Go to Triathlon Victoria website http://www.triathlon.org.au click on JOIN/RENEW and follow the directions from there if you strike problems don’t hesitate to contact Steve Loader on 0408380858 or Triathlon Victoria on (03) 90095275 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
· The club has several options for new members
· A free 3 week trial membership fill out the registration form attached on your first night attending training this allows you to train on the Wednesday nights training for three consecutive weeks. The club will place your details with Triathlon Victoria upon completion of your three week trial you will be notified by Triathlon Victoria as to its expiry at which time you will be require to join the club as a full member if you wish to continue training.
· Also an 8 week trial period starting the 4th of October through till 29th of November at a cost of $20 at the conclusion of this cycle you will be required to join the club to continue training this $20 will be taken off your full membership.
· Both the above memberships will not give you timing of training till which as you are a full member it simply allows you to participate and allow you enough time to decide if you would like to regularly train with the club.
· A full adult membership allows you to attend all training and social nights cost is $136.00 Triathlon Affiliation and $85 Echuca Moama Triathlon Club membership total $232.05 for 23 weeks of training and social events.
· A full membership allows the day licence fee to be waived on entry to sanctioned Triathlon races.
· Junior membership(12 to 19 Years) Club $22.50Tri Victoria Affiliation$68 Total $90.50
· Junior (5 to 11 years) club $22.50 Triathlon Victoria affiliation $33.00 Total $55.50
· Family memberships the club does not have a specific family membership but triathlon Victoria offer a 20% discount off affiliation fees for the below:
· For 4 or more family members a 20% discount applies either two adults and 2 junior members or 3 junior members and 1 adult.
Enjoy the benefits of being both a Echuca Moama Triathlon Club member and Triathlon Australia member
· Being part of the Echuca Moama Tri Club including:
· Access to our Wednesday training nights and club events
· Social events
· Club tent at races
· Access to experienced triathletes for advice
· Ability to buy club branded training and racing gear
· Junior program
· If you choose to compete in Triathlon Australia sanctioned events, you won’t need to pay any further one-day licence fees.
· Triathlon Australia and Triathlon Victoria Priority event entry
· Up to $100 worth of SCODY vouchers
· Discounted bike insurance
· 20% discount with Headsweats
· 20% discount with TrainingPeaks training program provider
· Travel and accommodation packages
· Oakley discounts for some coaches and TOs
· Triathlon magazine discounts
· Eligibility to represent Australia
· Eligibility to compete for State and National Championships
· Lower event entry costs
· Insurance cover while training at club events and sanctioned events.